Steve Greene & Associates
Vertical Transportation Professional
Over 40 Years Experience
Elevator and Escalator Consulting and Design Services Include:
ASME A17.1 CODE REQUIRED QEI-1 SAFETY INSPECTIONS
- Code required ASME A17.1 vertical transport safety inspections
- Federal Inspection Specialists
- QEI-1 certified inspectors
- Elevator and Escalator Maintenance and condition evaluations
- Elevator and Escalator Performance measurements and evaluations
- Due diligence studies
- Modernization evaluations, specifications, and construction administration
- Elevator and Escalator Failure analysis and trouble call reduction programs
- Code review and evaluations
- Maintenance contract assistance including specifications for bidding and bid assistance
- Field testing
- Conceptual and schematic design studies including traffic analysis and vertical circulation calculations
- Auto-CAD design development drawings showing plans and sections of hoistway, pit and machine room areas.
- Drawings are scaled and include structural, mechanical, and electrical design loads and engineering coordination data.
- Specifications and construction documents.
- Construction administration including submittal and shop drawing review, progress reviews and final reviews for contract close-out.